Is there anything better than making a fabulous dinner in minutes? This is one of my favorite crock pot recipes. I’ve had this recipe on my blog for a couple of years but decided it needed to be updated so it can get the attention it deserves!
This recipe is beyond easy! All you do is add chicken, barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, a little brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Then your crock pot will do the rest of the work! Once it’s almost ready cut the chicken into smaller pieces or shred it and the chicken will soak up all the yummy barbecue juice. It’s so good you guys! I love the flavor. I always love recipes that have Italian dressing in it. I made this again last week and served it with homemade hamburger buns. It was my first time making homemade hamburger buns and it was so easy and delicious! You can find that recipe here.
Another great thing about this recipe is it’s perfect for feeding a crowd. You can easily double or even triple it if needed.
One thing to note about this recipe is the better your quality of barbecue sauce the better it will taste. We used Sweet Baby Ray’s and it was so good!
One Year Ago: My Favorite Green Monster Smoothie
Two Years Ago: Wild Rice & Chicken Casserole
Three Years Ago: Chunky Twix Cookies
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (can be frozen)
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle barbeque sauce
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- pinch of salt
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
- Serve as is or shred chicken and stir. Serve on a bun if desired.
*Adapted from All Recipes