Hi Love to Be in the Kitchen readers! I’m so excited to be here guest posting on Becky’s blog! I’m Alex, from Happy,Healthy,&Domestic. I blog about crafts, cleaning, sewing, DIY projects, and healthy recipes. I’ve recently really been enjoying furniture transformations and here are a few of my favorites.
- 6oz spiral pasta (I use the garden, tri-colored kind)
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 C feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 C green onions sliced
- about a can of sliced black olives
- 6 C torn fresh spinach
- 1/3 C low calorie Italian dressing