Easy Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan is a quick and tasty recipe to make flavorful fresh asparagus. It’s the perfect side dish!
Easy Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan is such a fantastic and EASY side dish! Roasting the asparagus with a little olive oil, a touch of butter, and salt and pepper brings out the best flavor of the asparagus. And a good sprinkle of Parmesan cheese elevates this to an even more delicious level!
This Easy Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan is such a great addition to any dinner recipe. TRY IT WITH OUR FAVORITE DINNER RECIPES.
Why You’ll Love this Easy Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Recipe:
- Roasted asparagus is one of the easiest and more flavorful side dishes!
- The ingredients are simple! Asparagus, olive oil, a little butter, salt, pepper, lemon, and Parmesan cheese.
- This recipe is quick to prepare and bake which means it’s quick to enjoy and add to your dinner!
- Asparagus is good for you! It’s packed with folate, fiber, vitamins A, C, and K plus many health benefits.
- This recipe for Easy Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan will become your favorite quick and healthy side dish!
How to Make Easy Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan:
PREPARE THE ASPARAGUS- Rinse it and dry it. Then bend and break off the tough end of the asparagus.
PLACE ON THE BAKING PAN- Spread it in one layer so it bakes evenly and gets a little crispy.
TOSS WITH OLIVE OIL AND A TOUCH OF BUTTER- Olive oil is a must for roasting vegetables but just a little bit of butter makes this richer and so delicious!
SPRINKLE WITH SALT AND PEPPER
BAKE AT 425 DEGREES F
ADD PARMESAN- Bake or broil for 1-2 minutes.
SERVE AND ENJOY!
Easy Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Tips:
- 1 bunch is usually 1 pound.
- To trim the asparagus, bend towards the bottom of the stalk, it will naturally break where the more tender part of the spear meets the woody stiff end.
- Make sure to spread them evenly apart on the baking sheet for even baking.
- You can adjust the baking time depending on how crisp or soft you like asparagus.
- If you prefer crispier parmesan cheese you can broil it at the end instead of just placing it in the oven at the same temperature the asparagus was baked at.
How to Store Easy Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan:
Store: Keep the asparagus refrigerated for up to 4 days.
REHEAT: In the oven or a toaster oven at 450 degrees F for 4-5 minutes.
Easy Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
Easy Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan is a quick and tasty recipe to make flavorful fresh asparagus. It's the perfect side dish!
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup loosely packed grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Rinse and dry the asparagus. Bend the bottom to break off the stiff ends. Spread the asparagus out in one layer on the baking sheet. Coat with olive oil and melted butter. Sprinkle on the salt and pepper. Drizzle on the lemon juice.
Bake for about 7-8 minutes. (Depending on how crispy or tender you like it and how thick the asparagus is.) Add the Parmesan and bake or broil for 1-2 more minutes. Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply