Berries and Cream Bars are made with a delicious soft and chewy sugar cookie crust, topped with a creamy white chocolate cream cheese frosting and berries. Easy to make and tastes incredible!
If you are looking for the perfect dessert for the spring or summer, look no further! This dessert is a dream. Berries and cream were meant to be together. Berries and Cream Bars are seriously one of the best desserts I’ve made in my life! My husband after one bite declared it his new birthday cake and we both were so sad when these were all gone. This is the perfect dessert to take to potlucks and BBQ’s! I’m already planning on making it for our upcoming 4th of July celebration with our family. And I am going to make it like a flag with the blueberries and strawberries. I can’t wait to eat it again!
Feel free to use whatever berries you prefer. You could even just use strawberries.
This recipe is crazy easy! You just mix together the sugar cookie dough in one bowl and it comes together quickly. Spread it in a pan and bake it. Once cooled, you add the most delicious white chocolate cream cheese frosting! All you do is add melted white chocolate chips to the cream cheese and a little vanilla and you have the creamiest, most delicious frosting ever! Then top it with the berries and it’s ready to go! Keep it chilled until you are ready to serve it.
I can’t even begin to describe how delicious these are! The sugar cookie layer is super soft and chewy. Then the white chocolate cream cheese frosting is so creamy and flavorful. The berries are the perfect addition to all this goodness. You will be obsessed! This recipe along with my Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies are my favorite desserts on my blog.
Try it and let me know what you think! Make it for your next party and you’ll be the hit of the party!
You Might Also Like:
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups mixed berries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the sugar, powdered sugar, and butter for about 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Mix in the vanilla and eggs. Beat until smooth. Scrape down the sides if needed. Add the baking powder and salt and mix until combined. Then slowly add in the flour, beat until just combined.
- Using a spatula, evenly spread the cookie dough into the prepared pan. Bake for 12-14 minutes, do not overbake.
- Cool completely.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth. Slowly beat in the melted white chocolate and mix on medium speed until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl if necessary. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the cooled cookie crust. Top with the berries and keep in the fridge to chill until ready to serve. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Recipes adapted from Two Peas and Their Pod here and here