Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels are the perfect appetizer for game days, parties and more! An easy snack to prepare that can be made in advance and served either hot or cold. Flavorful cream cheese, bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese, and spicy jalapenos are spread on a tortilla, wrapped up and cut into fun pinwheels!
**YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE 25 AMAZING GAME DAY RECIPES **
How much do you love all things Jalapeno Poppers?! I love it! From Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers to Mini Jalapeno Popper Egg Rolls. I love it all! In my opinion, it’s a must to have an appetizer like this for Game Day! (You can find all my favorite Game Day recipes here.)
This recipe is super simple and easy to prepare! I love that it can be made ahead of time too! You can either serve it hot (like in the above picture) or cold (like in the pictures below.) Both are great but I do like it baked the most as it gives it a crispier texture.
The ingredients are simple but create magic together!
Garlic Salt (That one in the picture above from Trader Joe’s is AMAZING btw!)
Beautiful right? I’m sure all you foodies would agree!
Mix it together and spread it on tortillas.
Wrap it up, chill, and then cut and serve!
(Or bake to serve it hot!)
The perfect crowd-pleasing appetizer!
If you are wondering if it’s too spicy I would say it’s definitely not! I can’t handle too much spice and these are perfect for me!
To make sure it’s not too spicy, cut the jalapenos lengthwise and remove all the seeds and white flesh, leaving just the green outside part of the jalapeno.
This is a must for your next Game Day party or any party!
- 2 large tortillas (8-10") (or 3 small)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, pepper jack, or a mix
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and chopped/crumbled
- 2-3 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, add softened cream cheese. If you want it fluffier, mix with an electric mixer. Add in the cheese, bacon, and jalapenos. Add in the desired amount of garlic salt and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread in an even layer over the tortillas.
- Roll tortillas tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut off the ends and cut each tortilla roll into 6-8 pieces.
- Serve cold or to heat up, bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes on a greased baking sheet.