This delicious pie starts with a thick sweet and buttery graham cracker crust, filled with an amazing chocolate ganache filling and topped with a light and fluffy marshmallow whipped cream. S’mores just got a delicious pie makeover!
Happy National S’mores Day! I honestly had no idea today was National S’mores Day until last night and I already had this recipe about ready to post today! Talk about perfect timing! Let’s talk about s’mores. How much do you love them? They are the best summer treat because it’s so easy and it’s a classic! Plus the taste is amazing. I’m a huge chocolate pie fan so for months I’ve had this S’more Pie recipe in my head wanting to make it. When I finally did I was blown away by how good it was! I won’t tell you how much of the pie I ate…
This pie is an easy and quick recipe to make! It’s no-bake which is perfect for hot summer days! It begins with my favorite graham cracker pie crust recipe. I just changed it slightly to make it a little thicker so the graham cracker crust is part of the star in the pie. Then the chocolate filling is a decadent chocolate ganache filling. I chose this filling for the pie because I feel like it resembles the classic chocolate candy bar in this it’s thick, chocolately, and soft. It’s to-die-for!
The topping is the perfect way to finish making the pie! It’s a delicious fluffy marshmallow whipped cream topping. I’ve made this pie recipe a few times to perfect it and I nailed it. It’s so delicious!
The pie is pure perfection! Seriously one of the best pies I’ve ever had! It’s so much fun to make and eat!
S’mores vs S’more Pie
Graham Crackers – Graham Cracker Crust
The pie has a thick graham cracker crust that is so tasty! 12 full graham cracker sheets are used to make it. SO GOOD!
Chocolate Bar – Chocolate Ganache Filling
You can’t have a good s’more without chocolate! So in this pie, the chocolate layer is thick and extra chocolatey! It’s made by placing the chopped chocolate in a bowl with a little butter then warm cream is added. Once it’s melted you just stir until it’s smooth add a touch of vanilla and it’s ready to be added to the pie.
Marshmallow – Marshmallow Whipped Cream
Marshmallows are gooey and fluffy and this Marshmallow Whipped Cream Topping is the same! My favorite part is when you cut out a slice and place it on a plate the marshmallow whipped cream fluffs out to the sides a little bit. The only thing you may be missing is the char on top but you won’t even be sad about that once you taste this incredible pie! (If you prefer, you can top the pie with large marshmallows cut in half then either torch them or broil it carefully.)
S’more Pie perfection! I know you will love it!
You Might Also Like:
- 2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs (about 12 whole graham crackers)
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 8 Tbsp. butter, melted (1 stick)
- 10 ounces good quality chocolate (semi-sweet, finely chopped)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into 4 pieces and softened
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup marshmallow crème
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and salt. Then stir in the melted butter until incorporated. Press graham cracker crumb mixture into pie plate on the bottom and sides. Use your fingers or the bottom of a glass cup. Chill pie crust for at least one hour before filling.
- Place chopped chocolate and butter into a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just barely to a simmer. Pour over chopped chocolate and cover bowl immediately with plastic wrap. Let stand 5 mins. Stir with a spatula until combined and smooth. Mix in vanilla. Pour into cooled graham cracker crust and allow to set - overnight at room temperature or 1-2 hours in the fridge.
- In a chilled bowl, beat the heavy cream with a hand mixer (or stand mixer with whisk attachment) until it begins to thicken. Add the vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and marshmallow crème and continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Spread the whipped cream over the cooled pie and serve or keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.