Patriotic Popcorn is a fun sweet and salty treat that’s perfect for all holidays red, white, and blue!
I love this time of year! Celebrating the USA is always high on my list of favorite things to do. I love all things red, white, and blue but patriotic recipes are the most fun! This year I made Patriotic Funfetti Cookies, and last year I made Patriotic Chocolate Cookies.
I was inspired by one of my favorite quick and tasty recipes on my blog, Sweet and Salty Popcorn. This recipe couldn’t be easier!
Ingredients needed for Patriotic Popcorn:
White Chocolate Chips
Red, White, and Blue M&M’s
Red, White, and Blue Sprinkles
You just mix the melted chocolate with the popcorn and pretzels, add the sprinkles and M&M’s, let it set and THAT’S IT!
The perfect summer treat! Festive for patriotic holidays, easy to make, no bake, and perfect for parties!
- 7-8 cups popcorn (or 1 bag (3 oz.) Kettle Corn Popcorn (or another flavor), popped)
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 (11 oz.) bag good quality white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Red, White, and Blue M&M's
- optional: 2 tablespoons red, white, and blue sprinkles
- Measure the popcorn into a large bowl, discarding any kernels. Add the mini pretzels.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Add the white chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds then stir. Then microwave for 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between until melted and smooth.
- Pour over the popcorn and pretzels and stir until evenly covered.
- Spread the mixture into an even layer on the prepared cookie sheet and top with the sprinkles and M&M's. (Press into popcorn if you want it to stick better.) Let cool or place in freezer to help it set faster.