Easy homemade fudge! No sweetened condensed needed. This Peppermint-White Chocolate Fudge is smooth, creamy and so tasty. It’s the perfect holiday treat!
I’m loving all things peppermint lately! I recently shared with you my new favorite cookie recipe, White Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Cookies. Have you made that recipe yet? Peppermint makes desserts so good and is always a good idea this time of year.
This fudge is seriously the most amazing fudge I have ever made and tasted! No offense to that classic easy fudge recipe with chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk but this recipe is 10x’s better than that! No sweetened condensed milk needed here but no worries, this recipe is super easy! All you need to do is melt together, marshmallows, sugar, heavy cream, a little butter, and salt. It’s seriously so fun to make and the texture is beautiful and smooth!
Then you mix in white chocolate chips and peppermint extract. Add crushed candy canes, then let is set in a baking dish. Cut and enjoy!
The texture and taste are incredible! I shared this with some friends yesterday and they were all super impressed with how good it was! This is sure to be a hit with whoever you share it with. This would also be perfect for neighbor Christmas treats. I know you will love it!
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- pinch of salt
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2-4 tablespoons crushed candy canes or peppermint candy
- Line an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray or brush oil on it and set aside.
- In a medium-sized pot over medium heat, bring the marshmallows, sugar, heavy cream, butter, and pinch of salt to a simmer. Cook, stirring, until melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the white chocolate chips and peppermint extract. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into the prepared 8-by-8 inch baking dish. Top with crushed candy canes.
- Chill until firm. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Adapted from The Food Network Magazine, December 2017