This Skillet Cheesy Beef and Veggie Macaroni is ready to eat in only 20 minutes! It’s a delicious meal that’s perfect for the entire family, including picky eaters!
My family LOVES this recipe and I have been making it for months so I am excited to be sharing the recipe with you all today! This recipe is the perfect family dinner! Everyone loves it and it makes for wonderful leftovers. It’s such a quick and easy meal to make. It seriously takes around 20 minutes from start to finish!
I would imagine that most of you already have all the ingredients you need. It’s basically ground beef, macaroni, spices, milk, beef broth, frozen mixed vegetables, and cheese.
My kids don’t always love to eat their vegetables but they do love everything about this recipe including the vegetables! And the best part for me is it’s really no work at all to include vegetables in this dish. You just mix in 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables the same time you add the uncooked macaroni and in only about 8 minutes it’s all cooked and ready to eat once you mix in the cheese!
This Skillet Cheesy Beef and Veggie Macaroni is super delicious and full of flavor! I make it at least once a month but made it twice just in the last week because the kids wanted it again.
You Might Also Like:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1¾ cups milk
- 1½ cups beef broth
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, peas, green beans…)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Saute ground beef and onion in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Drain grease.
- Add garlic powder, paprika, parsley, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the milk, broth, tomato sauce, macaroni and frozen mixed vegetables. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until pasta is al dente, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in 1½ cups of the cheddar cheese until melted. Top with ½ cup cheddar cheese.
Slightly adapted from Country Side Cravings