There are so many great products out there I decided to make a list of my favorite kitchen items that would make a wonderful Christmas present this year! Most of these products I own and some of them I hope to soon. These ideas are perfect for those comfortable in the kitchen or the beginning chef/baker!
1. Kitchen Aid Mixer I LOVE my Kitchen Aid Mixer more than anything in the kitchen! This would make an AWESOME Christmas present! They offer so many colors. I use my Kitchen Aid Mixer all the time.
2. Le Creuset Butter Dish I love Le Creuset products! The colors are so vibrant and beautiful. This butter dish would make your kitchen look even better!
3. 3- Tier Cooling Racks My husband bought these for me a couple years ago and it’s one of my favorite products. I have a small kitchen so it’s a major space saver!
4. Ice Cream Maker– This was a product I saved up for and its been worth every penny! Homemade Ice Cream is SO delicious and it’s so fun to create my own flavors.
5. Silicone Baking Set You can never have enough of these kitchen tools and these are so fun and colorful!
6. Oxo Storage Container I use these for my flour, sugar and powdered sugar and love it! It’s so quick and easy to open and I love the look.
7. Silicone Baking Mat– I use my baking mats ALL the time! I love how my cookies turn out when I use it and it’s easy clean up. This is a must have for bakers!
8. Vanilla Bean Paste– I love vanilla bean paste! It’s life changing. So much easier and cheaper than using vanilla beans and it gives desserts such a pretty look with the black specks.
9. Measuring Cups– Every baker needs a good set of measuring cups especially cute and colorful ones!
10. Measuring Spoons– I’ve had this set for a few years now and just love them! They are magnetic so it keeps my kitchen drawer tidy and there is two sides to measure with which is perfect for busy baking days!
11. Cupcake Scooper– This is on my wishlist this Christmas! It was recommended by Your Cup of Cake to get perfect and equal size cupcakes. I can’t wait to try it!
12. Cupcake Decorating Set- Decorating Cupcakes is so fun and easy especially when you have the right tools! This set would be perfect for beginners.
13. Kitchen Food Scale– I’ve had this one for a couple years and seriously can’t believe how often I use it! It’s so nice for weighing vegetables, chocolate etc. Takes the guessing out of it!
14. Cutting Boards/Mats– This bamboo board with removable cutting mats would be so great! It’s so nice (and smart) to have a different cutting mats for veggies, meats etc. And cutting mats make it easier to scoop up your cut up ingredients.
15. Flirty Apron– I have 3 aprons from flirty apron and I love them! They make you feel so pretty while you are baking away and make the perfect gift! There are so many cute styles to choose from! They also have aprons for Men and Kids.
16. Pyrex 19- Piece Bakeware Set– Everyone loves Pyrex! This baking set would be awesome plus it comes with lids!
17. Hot Pads– If you are like me you are always in need of new hot pads! These silicone hot pads also have other functions like a jar opener. That’s something that really comes in handy sometimes!
18. Food Processor– I use mine ALL the time! It is so nice to make pie dough, grate cheese, cut up vegetables (like onions!) quickly, make a quick salsa etc. This is a must have for the kitchen!
19. Lodge Cast Iron Cookware Set– Santa brought this to me last year and I am loving it! It seriously makes my food tastes better and is so durable. This is an AWESOME gift!
20. Lodge Cast Iron Reversable Grill/Griddle– Santa brought this to my husband last year and I think I use it more than him! I LOVE that it has a grill and griddle side. I like making grilled cheese sandwiches on it and grilled chicken. It makes everything tastes so good!
What would you add to this list?
(This post contains affiliate links, all opinions are my own.)