Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken is an easy slow cooker recipe that everyone will love!
I’ve had this recipe for years and am so excited to finally be sharing it with you guys! We make this recipe pretty often so I’m not sure why it’s taken me so long to finally post it. This is one of the easiest recipes you will ever make! You pretty much just add the ingredients to the crock pot and your work is done! The taste is amazing. Delicious and full of flavor.
I love that is uses a dry Italian dressing mix. So many delicious spices.
You also add cream cheese and cream of chicken soup. Feel free to add a homemade version of the cream of chicken if you prefer!
We like to serve this over mashed potatoes but rice and pasta are great too! The best part about this dinner is that my kids love it. It makes me happy when they love dinner!
I make this recipe once a month, usually on Sundays because it’s so easy!
One Year Ago: Cranberry Salad
Two Years Ago: Lighter Frozen Chocolate Mousse Pie
Three Years Ago: Chocolate Silk Pie
Four Years Ago: Apple Cinnamon Bread
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breast (fresh or frozen)
- 1 pkg. dry Italian dressing mix
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- Place chicken in crock pot and top with the dressing mix and butter. Cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 3 hours. 1 hour to 30 minutes before serving, shred the chicken. Cut the cream cheese into small cubes and add the cream cheese and cream of chicken soup to the chicken. Stir and cover. Serve over mashed potatoes, rice or noodles.