A heavenly combination of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, a layer of thick chocolate and Oreos. Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bark will be your new favorite indulgence!
I absolutely love creating in the kitchen! My specialty is creating delicious but simple desserts. Take for example, my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos (my most pinned recipe!) and my Oreo Madness. Both recipes created by me and both so insanely good!
Cookie dough is so good so I figured if I combined it with Oreos it could only get more amazing! This recipe is SO easy to make and so addicting! All you do is whip up a batch of cookie dough (eggless), top it with a thick layer of chocolate and sprinkle on some Oreos! I love keeping things simple but delicious.
I love making cookie dough and especially love when I make it specifically just for eating! It’s so easy to mix up too!
After the cookie dough is mixed up (and you’ve taken a bite or two…) press it into an 8×8 inch pan lined with foil then chill it. Next step is my favorite! Top it with a layer of chocolate and…
Chill it a little longer until set, break or cut into irregular shaped pieces and you are ready to indulge in a blow-your-mind kind of dessert! I love that this is bark instead of bars because you don’t have to worry if each piece is cut perfectly because it’s not supposed to be!
Once you take your first bite you will be hooked! Delicious creamy chocolate chip cookie dough, a thick layer of chocolate and crunchy bites of Oreos. Mmm!
One Year Ago: Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
Two Years Ago: Mickey Mouse Invitations
Three Years Ago: Strawberry-Blueberry-Orange Smoothie
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Oreos, cut into smaller pieces (about 5-7)
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy 2-3 minutes. Mix in milk and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt and mix on low speed until incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press into an 8x8 dish lined with foil. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips with 2 tsp. shortening, butter, veg. oil or coconut oil until smooth. (I microwave mine for 30 seconds, stir then microwave twice for 20 seconds stirring in between.)
- Remove cookie dough from fridge or freezer. Top with the melted chocolate and evenly spread out. Then sprinkle on the Oreos and gently press into the chocolate.
- Chill in fridge or freezer until set. Break or cut into irregular pieces.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Cookie Dough recipe from The Cookie Dough Lovers Cookbook
You might also like: