This has to be one of the craziest but most out of the world AMAZING desserts I have ever made! Oreos and cookie dough are a match made in heaven. Oreos are amazing, cookie dough is amazing but together WOW! So so good!
When I was making my Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles I thought why not put this together in a crazy delicious cookie dough Oreo sandwich? I twisted open a few Oreos and added a scoop of the cookie dough. I dipped 2 in chocolate and when I took my first bite I was in heaven! I am not kidding when I say it has to be one of the best desserts I have tasted in my life! I felt a little sinful though thinking of the calories… lol
I have since made this a few times and everyone is crazy about this recipe! My boys think I am incredible and everyone loves these!
You can even dip these in chocolate or just dip half! It takes it up another level of deliciousness!
You Might Also Like:
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 32 Double Stuf Oreos (or any kind)
Chocolate for Dipping: (Optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted with 1 tsp. shortening, veg. oil or coconut oil (per 4 Oreo Cookie Dough Sandwiches, or 8 if just dipping half in chocolate.)
To Make the Cookie Dough:
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy about 3 minutes. Mix in milk and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt and mix on low speed until incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Gently twist open desired amount of Oreos and scoop 1 tablespoon of dough on one side of the Oreo then top with the other side of the Oreo to make a sandwich. Repeat until finished. (You could also roll the dough into balls then place inside the Oreos for a cleaner look but I prefer the messy look.)
- Enjoy! Or
If Dipping in Chocolate:
- Place Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos on a wax paper lined baking sheet and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes or up to an hour.
- For every four Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos use 1/2 cup chocolate chips + 1 tsp. oil. Melt in the microwave 30 seconds at a time until smooth, stirring in between each 30 seconds. Dip it in melted chocolate using a fork or a dipping tool. Remove from chocolate and holding it above the chocolate let excess chocolate drip down. Place on wax paper. Add any toppings like sprinkles if desired. Continue until all Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos are covered in chocolate. Place back in freezer for about 10-15 minutes for chocolate to set.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
If using all the cookie dough for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos, 1 Tbsp. dough per Oreo=32 Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos. 2 Tbsp. dough = 16 Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos.
If you LOVE cookie dough you will LOVE my Cookie Dough Pinterest Board!
You might also like: