Can you believe 2013 is almost over? 2014 here we come! This has been a wonderful year on the blog. I want to thank you all so much for all your support! My blog got a new makeover this year when I switched from blogger to WordPress. It’s been the best thing I’ve ever done for my blog. I really appreciate everyone of you! (Thanks to my amazing friend Jessica!)
I always love seeing what my most popular posts of the year are. Here are your top 10 favorite posts from the year!
10. Quick Dinner Rolls Who doesn’t love homemade rolls? These are done in just over 1 hour!
9. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies– One of the first recipes I ever posted on my blog! And my ultimate favorite Christmas cookie!
8. Mint Brownies So pretty and delicious! These are so good!
7. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles– One of the best desserts I have ever created. These are out of this world amazing!
6. Cinnamon Rolls– So pretty and fun to make. There is nothing better than a freshly homemade cinnamon roll!
5. Muddy Buddies– One of the most addicting and delicious snacks ever created!
3. Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Bars One of my all-time favorite recipes I’ve ever created! Thanks for loving it too and pinning it 4K+!
2. Cookie Dough Bites– I can’t believe this is my 2nd most popular recipe of the year! This is the last recipe I posted on this blog only a week ago! You guys must love cookie dough!
1. Cranberry Salad! No surprise here. This salad is so simple to make but is fancy and the flavors are outstanding. Quite possibly one of the best things I have ever had in my life. I love this salad. I will be making this again and again.
Thank you so much for your support of my blog. Be sure to check back tomorrow to see my favorite recipes from the year.
Check out my past top 10.