Christmas will be here in less than 1 week! If you still need a last minute treat idea I’ve got you covered! Aren’t these so fun?! I love how the red & green m&m’s are visible but slightly hidden. If you’d rather have more of the m&m’s show just press a few on the outside of it. Or you can dip the cookie dough bites in chocolate!
These cute Christmas Cookie Dough Bites are so quick to make! All you do is cream the butter and sugars together, then add vanilla, milk and a pinch of salt and the flour! Then you add in the m&m’s and mini chocolate chips. Chill and roll into balls and you are done! These are one of the easiest desserts I’ve ever made. Plus eating cookie dough is so fun and sneaky! I never eat it when it has egg in it so I feel so mischievous eating these!
One Year Ago: New Year’s Eve Chocolate Covered Oreos
Two Years Ago: Candy Bar Shortbread
Three Years Ago: Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls
Christmas Cookie Dough Bites
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Christmas M&M’s
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy 2-3 minutes. Mix in milk and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt and mix on low speed until incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips. Gently stir in the M&M’s.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes. Then roll into small balls. If desired add more M&M’s to the outside of the cookie dough bites.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Adapted from The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook
You might also like:
OOOOH I’ve never made cookie dough bites but I bet they’d be DANGEROUS! Thanks for reminding me I need to make this!!!
They can be dangerous! lol So I only make them for parties and not just for me. 🙂
These look delightful! I think I need some right now. For breakfast!
Thanks! I wouldn’t eat this for breakfast though. lol!
Christine @ idigpinterest.blogspot.com says
Cookie dough is better than the cooked final product! This is totally up my alley! Yum!
Cookie dough is so amazing!
These rock! Made them for a football party on Saturday. I dipped them half in chocolate. Also shared my pic on my FB page if you missed it Becky. Thanks for another great recipe. Trying your chicken broccoli casserole this week!
That’s so awesome! Very creative! I’m so glad you told me! For some reason I didn’t see it on fb until I searched for it.