The best Spinach Artichoke Dip! Quick to prepare and the perfect crowd-pleasing dip!
Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite appetizers! I have tried out a few recipes but finally found the perfect one! Creamy, full of flavor and lighter in calories. This dip is pretty awesome! It comes together so quickly and is ready in no time!
The spinach and artichoke compliment each other so nicely. Talk about a match made in heaven! Parmesan and mozzarella cheese add cheesy goodness to this dip.
This is an easy one-bowl recipe! Just mix the ingredients together, add to your baking dish, top with more mozzarella, bake and serve!
This Spinach Artichoke Dip is perfect to serve at a party or for any time!
I love to have this dip with baked pita chips or veggies. Other ideas are crackers, tortilla chips etc. You could even get creative and use the dip to make a Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese Sandwich. That would be tasty!
One Year Ago: Cheesy Bacon Potato Frittata
Two Years Ago: Candy Bar Shortbread
Three Years Ago: Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz. (about 1 cup) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and stir together until blended. Transfer to an oven-proof dish, sprinkle on more grated mozzarella if desired and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately with pita chips, tortilla chips, bread, veggies etc.
*Adapted from Gimme Some Oven
You might also like: