Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite appetizers! I have tried out a few recipes but finally found the perfect one! Creamy, full of flavor and lighter in calories. This dip is pretty awesome! It comes together so quickly and is ready in no time! The spinach and artichoke compliment each other so nicely. Talk about a match made in heaven! Parmesan and mozzarella cheese add cheesy goodness to this dip that I love! This Spinach Artichoke Dip is perfect to serve at a party or for anytime!
One Year Ago: Cheesy Bacon Potato Frittata
Two Years Ago: Candy Bar Shortbread
Three Years Ago: Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz. low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz. (about 1 cup) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup finely-chopped onions
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl until blended. Transfer to an oven-proof dish, sprinkle on more grated mozzarella if desired and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately with pita chips, tortilla chips, bread, veggies etc.
*Very slightly adapted from Gimme Some Oven
You might also like: