Olympic Ring Graham Crackers are easy and fun to make! All you need for this yummy recipe are graham crackers, buttercream frosting and M&M’s!
We are getting so excited for the Olympics to start in only a week and a half! My boys don’t remember the past Olympics too much so we have been talking about it lately. I thought it’d be exciting for them if I made a fun and easy Olympic treat for them. I was inspired by my Olympic Cookies I created a few years back. (Those cookies are so yummy!) But now that life is so much busier these days I needed a quicker idea and that’s when I thought up this super easy and fun recipe!
Just frost the graham cracker halves with the frosting and top with M&M’s to represent the Olympic rings! I don’t think this could get any easier! My boys thought it was SO cool! They call these cookies and think I’m pretty awesome.
They keep asking for more! These would be the perfect snack to have kids help make and of course the perfect treat to have while you enjoy the upcoming Olympics!
For how simple it is, the taste is amazing! You get the crunch and yummy flavor from the graham cracker then the perfect amount of creamy buttercream frosting along with the delicious chocolate addition from the M&M’s. Everyone will love these!
- 10 Graham Crackers (broken or cut in half)
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- M&M’s (Blue, Brown, Red, Green and Yellow)
- Mix the butter, powdered sugar, and milk together until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and mix for another minute or two. (The longer you mix the whiter and fluffier it gets.)
- Spread the frosting evenly on the graham cracker halves then place on the M&M’s to represent the Olympic rings. On top: blue, brown and red. On bottom: yellow and green. Enjoy!