You only need a few ingredients to make these amazing Mint M&M Brownie Cookies! These are soft and chewy but slightly crispy on the edges. Just like a brownie in cookie form with melty delicious chocolate chips and minty M&M’s.
Who loves brownies?! I am a big fan. My perfect brownie are my Fudgy Chunky Brownies but if I am craving mint I love to have The Best Mint Brownies. But sometimes you just don’t have time to make brownies from scratch and need to satisfy that craving. That’s when you need this recipe!
This was my first time making cookies using a brownie mix and I am convinced this is the best idea ever! It was so quick and easy to make and the cookies were SO good! I almost couldn’t stop eating them… I added some chocolate chips and some Mint M&M’s. It’s my twist on the classic Mint Brownies but so much faster!
These cookies were outstanding! Brownie cookies are my new favorite thing. My husband doesn’t like mint so I made him some with just chocolate chips and those were so delicious too! I can see so many yummy possibilities using the basic recipe below like adding peanut butter chips, different flavors of M&M’s and so much more!
You might also like:
- 18.2 oz. box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup mint M&M's
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix together the brownie mix, eggs, vanilla, flour and oil either by hand or with an electric mixer until batter is smooth. Gently fold in the chocolate chips and mint M&Ms.
- Roll about 2 tablespoons of dough into balls and place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper or silpats. Top cookies with more M&M’s if desired.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Remove from oven. (To get crackly tops lightly tap the cookie sheet on the counter top.)
- Let cool on the baking sheets for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
Brownie Cookies adapted from Something Swanky