One of the easiest and yummiest recipes you’ll ever make! Graham Cracker Toffee is made with only 4 ingredients!
If you only make one recipe this Christmas let this be the one! With only 4 ingredients this recipe comes together so quickly and is SO addicting!
To make Graham Cracker Toffee all you do is line a baking sheet with graham crackers. Then you boil butter and sugar together and add that to the graham crackers. Bake it up, add chocolate chips and after they get melty spread it and chill. And just like that the easiest and most delicious dessert is ready! If you want you can add chopped pecans on top. Break or cut into pieces. It’s easiest to break into pieces if it has been in the freezer for about 30 minutes to an hour.
Some people prefer this dessert frozen. I liked it most straight from the fridge. But however you most like it is great!
This is the perfect dessert for parties, neighbor treats and more! It’s a great finger-food dessert and so yummy!
- 14-16 graham cracker sheets
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1¼ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (or dark or milk)
- optional: ½-1 cup chopped pecans (toasted if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Cover the baking sheet with whole graham cracker sheets.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the brown sugar and butter to a boil. Boil for 4 minutes stirring constantly. Pour mixture evenly over the graham cracker sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the graham crackers and let sit for a couple minutes until it gets melty. Spread chocolate evenly over graham crackers. If using, sprinkle nuts on top.
- Let sit for 2 hours to cool or chill in fridge or freezer to speed up the process. Cut or break into pieces. Enjoy!
(Note: After making this recipe a few times I have changed the amount of sugar from 1/2 cup to 3/4 because I feel like it helps make the texture thicker and more toffee like.)