Supreme Pasta Salad- Easy to put together, packed with veggies and flavor! This is sure to be a hit at your next get-together!
Meet my favorite pasta salad ever! So first I have to tell you a story. A while back I was at a church pot luck and had some of this pasta salad. I couldn’t believe how good it was and I was determined to find out who made it so I could get the recipe. We were at a park and toward the end it started raining and everyone was hurrying to go home but I kept my eye on the pasta bowl and was able to see who grabbed it. So of course I asked her for the recipe later and this is it! The best pasta salad ever! I added a few changes such as adding cheese to it. But this recipe is quite versatile especially with what vegetables you add and how many.
This pasta salad is so amazing and so easy to make! All you do is cook the noodles, add the chopped veggies and if you want cheese and pepperoni then add in Italian Dressing and optional Salad Supreme. Salad Supreme can be found in the spice aisle and adds some extra flavor to the pasta salad. This salad is still amazing if you don’t add it though. I tasted the salad before I added it in and it was really good. I found mine at Smith’s but didn’t see it at my Walmart fyi. I’ve included in the notes similar spices you can add to the pasta salad if you don’t end up having Salad Supreme for this recipe.
My brother-in-law graduated from high school last week so I took this to the family graduation dinner party afterwards and it was a huge hit! I got so many compliments! This is the perfect side-dish for your summer get-togethers!
One Year Ago: Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Two Years Ago: Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
Three Years Ago: Dark Double Chocolate Cookies
Four Years Ago: Whole Wheat Garlic Knots
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) rotini (or your favorite pasta)
- 1-2 cucumbers
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 2 small cans sliced olives
- Pepperoni, sliced in half
- 1-2 cups cubed mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- ¼-1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12- 16 oz. Italian dressing (I recommend Wishbone or Olive Garden dressing)
- 2-3 Tbsp. Salad Supreme*
- Cut vegetables into bite sized pieces. Cook pasta according to directions on package. Rinse under cold water and drain. Combine pasta and vegetables in a large bowl. Add olives, pepperoni, cubed cheese and Parmesan. Add dressing and mix well. Stir in the salad supreme seasoning. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. Stir and enjoy!
*Add a pinch to taste of these spices if you don't have Salad Supreme: sesame seeds, poppy seeds, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, celery seed and cayenne pepper. (Cayenne pepper is spicy fyi.)
You might also like: Marinated Grilled Pork Chops