Hi guys! It’s Natalie from Pistachio Road. I’m excited to be back again with you while Becky is enjoying her beautiful new baby girl!
Today I’m sharing these easy 3-ingredient slow cooker meatballs. They would be perfect to enjoy during some March Madness basketball games!
My mother-in-law asked us to make these for Thanksgiving a few years ago. I was skeptical after reading the ingredient list. Grape jelly and cocktail sauce? It seems like such an odd combination, but the result is a sweet and tangy sauce that’s perfect for a crowd.
Best of all, there are only three ingredients! If you’re feeling ambitious you could make your own meatballs, but you really can’t beat the convenience of frozen meatballs.
- 12 oz. cocktail sauce
- 16 oz. grape jelly
- 32 oz. pre-cooked frozen meatballs (about 28-32)
- Add grape jelly and cocktail sauce to the bottom of a slow cooker. Stir together.
- Add in meatballs and cover with sauce.
- Cook on high for 2-4 hours. Sauce will be thin.
- Serve on a platter with toothpicks for easy snacking. Enjoy!
If you like these, here are some of my other easy recipe ideas: