Hey everyone! I’m so happy to be back over here on Becky’s blog guest posting. I’m Alex and I blog over at AlexHaralson.com. I write about DIY, crafts, health living, cleaning and organization, and the occasional recipe. Here are some of my recent posts you might enjoy…
Last time I was here, I posted my favorite Pasta Spinach Salad. Today I’m sharing one of my favorite ways to prepare chicken. It’s easy, has very few ingredients, and takes little time to prep, it’s our Ritz and Rosemary Chicken!
- 4-6 Chicken breasts
- 1 tube of Ritz crackers
- about 4 Tablespoons of butter
- dried Rosemary
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- In another bowl, crush the crackers pretty finely.
- Dip each chicken breast in the butter then in the crackers.
- Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with rosemary to your liking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.