Made with only five ingredients, this recipe is simple, quick and so delicious! It’s called Five-Cup Fruit Salad because you use 1 cup of each ingredient! Pineapple, mandarin oranges, sour cream, coconut flakes and marshmallows. It’s so very easy to put together and so good! I was hesitant what I would think of this since I’ve never made fruit salad before using sour cream but it was amazing! The sour cream adds creaminess and a slight tartness to this salad and I loved it! I used light sour cream to save on the calories.
A few notes about this recipe, you can switch it up a little. I used fresh mandarin oranges instead of canned because we had so many from Christmas and it was really great! You can also add chopped apples or grapes or really any fruit you think would go well with it.
This is such an easy and delicious fruit salad. You will love it!
One Year Ago: Thick & Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Two Years Ago: Buffalo Wild Wings Spicy Garlic Sauce
Three Years Ago: “Skinny Jean” Potatoes
- 1 can (8-1/4 oz.) Pineapple Chunks, undrained
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 container (8 oz.) Sour Cream (can use light)
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes (or shredded)
- 1 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- DRAIN pineapple, reserving 1 Tbsp. of the juice.
- MIX pineapple, reserved juice and remaining ingredients; toss lightly. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
You can also add chopped apples or grapes.
(Adapted from Kraft)