I was so in love with my Pumpkin Cookie Dough Truffles, I made these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies! These brownies are pretty amazing as you can see. An easy homemade chewy chocolatey brownie topped with a lucious pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough.
These come together pretty quickly too which is nice. The brownies are mixed up in one bowl and for the pumpkin cookie dough all you have to do is measure and mix! Then spread that on top of the cooled brownies, spread on the cookie dough , top with a few more mini-chocolate chips and you are done!
One Year Ago: Pesto, Mozzarella & Tomato Grilled Cheese
Two Years Ago: Halloween Cake Balls
Three Years Ago: Halloween Ideas
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk, beaten
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup flour, sifted
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom and sides of an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang on two sides.
- In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and cocoa powder. Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, beaten eggs, vanilla extract and salt. Mix well. Add the flour and stir just until incorporated. Do not over mix. Bake for 25-28 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin puree, butter and sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes). Mix in vanilla. Add flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix on low until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread Pumpkin Cookie Dough evenly over the brownies. Sprinkle on mini-chocolate chips for garnish. Cut into squares and serve. (Tip: To get clean cut lines, freeze for about 20 minutes before cutting.)
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
You might also like: