I love how the invitation turned out. Simple but cute. I used my Silhouette to cut it out of cardstock. You can find the shape here. Other options are to print out a tractor or find stickers etc.
I made a really fun construction cake. Levi loved it as did everyone else. It’s so fun and even more delicious! I made it using chocolate cake, chocolate frosting and Oreo “dirt.” You can find how I made it here.
We also served ice cream. A fun idea I didn’t do but you could do is to serve Magic Shell and call it concrete or mud.
We’ve now made it a tradition to play All About Levi! Since this was a family party, it was a fun way to test everyone’s knowledge of Levi. We had prized for the top 3 winners. Here are the questions:
1. How tall is Levi? (Feet & Inches)
2. How much does he weigh?
3. What is his favorite TV show?
4. What book does Levi have memorized?
5. What is hsi favorite thing to drink?
6. What is his favorite animal?
7. What is his favorite fruit?
8. What does Levi sleep with every night?
9. What is Levi’s favorite activity?
10. If Levi could go anywhere on vacation where would it be?
We also played with a fun Rocket launcher we gave Levi for his birthday. (A few days before.) I know it’s not tractor related but it was fun!
Levi helped me make these and was so excited. He thought it was so neat we were making construction signs! I just used cardstock and cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo. The font I used is called, Luckiest Guy. (One of my favorite fonts!)