I am excited to share a recipe for the grill today! Every since we got our first grill two years ago we have loved using it! It never ceases to amaze me how much better food tastes when it’s grilled. I haven’t had many pork chops in my life but I’ve never been too impressed with them. That is until last week when we marinated them and grilled them. This recipe is fantastic! And it’s so easy.
The marinade comes together quickly. It’s basically a mixture of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, a touch of brown sugar and other spices. Let the pork chops marinade for a few hours, then grill it and you are ready for a delicious dinner! These were so tender, juicy and packed full of flavor! My kids loved it too which is always and awesome thing.
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard or gourmet mustard blend
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wash chops and pat dry. Put in a large food storage bag. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chops. Seal the bag and turn to coat the pork chops. Refrigerate for *3 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill the chops over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until the chops register about 160° on an
Recipe adapted from Southernfood.About
You might also like: